Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Top Model Lily Cole covers PLAYBOY!!!!

Top Model Lily Cole covers French PLAYBOY Magazine; she also has a 14 page editorial inside of the issue. The theme of the shoot and article – called "Sweet Lily"was the Sixties. The cover shows Lily with ponytails, wearing nothing but white socks and holding a teddy bear. While this is not an expected cover of a top model who is of Lily's caliber. I have to say that I like it. Apparently, the images on the inside are very tasteful and I think Lily still comes off as a model. I am not a big fan of the idea of her looking like a 16 year old child, but I have to admit, I like the cover.

Just FYI, it was shot by Xevi Muntane and Lily is interviewed inside by Jean-Paul Gaultier; which is FABULOUS!

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment