Monday, October 6, 2008

Jourdan, Eden & Rosie cover November Vogue UK


Jourdan Dunn, Eden Clark and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley cover the soon to be released November issue of Vogue UK

The cover gave me a "not so much" moment - meaning I was not really feeling it. I know we are all happy to see Jourdan on the cover but I would have rather seen her on the cover alone. Besides that, the cover is extremely weighted on the right side and the red banner is very distracting. It is very important to note that the red banner was put there simple to hide the fact that the cover has too much weight on the right side - image without the banner, there would be a strange white space next to Jourdan and not next to Rosie. Very unbalanced.

Also, who thought of this combination? Like seriously Jourdan is great and Eden is good, I don't mind that pair, but Rosie? Seriously? She is most known for Victoria's Secret and by my knowledge her career is not booming right now. Besides them all being British; I don't see the logic behind the three-some.

However, as much as I would prefer not to see Rosie on the cover - you have to admit, the VS girls really can serve face. She looks the best on the cover hands down. Her lips are FEROSH!

No comments:

Post a Comment