Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bergdorf Goodman + Gucci = EXCLUSIVE!



For the people who are not familiar with Bergdorf Goodman; it is the most high-end department store in New York City. It is Located on 57th and 5th ave and the selection is always mind-blowing.

I am not a big department store person. I always asked myself, "If the brand I want has stand-alone store, why buy the brand from a department store?" Well, now I have a good reason. It was just reported that Bergdorf Goodman will be selling 15 one-of-kind Gucci handbags designed in it's signature lilac color. The Hysteria Jockey bag and the Indy bag start at $1,295. They will also come in an exotic skin version which will retail for $29,800. All of the hangbags will have a silver handtag that says "Gucci loves Bergdorf."


No comments:

Post a Comment